Acronis True Image WD Edition Software helps you to completely clone your current system drive onto your new WD hard drive. Cloning makes an exact copy of your old system drive on your new WD hard drive, including the operating system, applications, data, preferences, and email settings. Everything will be present and operate exactly as it did on your old hard drive. Acronis True Image WD Edition now supports WD Advanced Format Drives and ensures that all partitions are optimally aligned.
ATIWD is based on the award winning Acronis True image Home 2013 backup, restore and disaster recovery program.
Key Features of Acronis True Image WD Edition Software:
- Drive Cloning - Copies the source drive to a new WD drive, leaving all data on the source drive.
- Drive Migration - Erase the source drive after the new WD drive has been imaged.
- Drive Deployment - Enables users to prepare a WD drive so that selected folders or partitions can be excluded from the destination image.
- Drive Image Backup - The long-term usage of the Drive Kit software will be to provide full drive image backups of a source drive at any time. Backup drive images will be stored as a file, which can be copied to any direct attached drive, network attached storage drive or optical media (CD/DVD).
- Drive Image Recovery - The Recovery Manager enables users to restore a drive image from a direct or network attached drive. The Recovery Manager can also either erase just a portion of the drive to be used for the restored drive image, or all of the previous OS.
- Create a Bootable Standalone Recovery Manager - With the Drive Kit software, users can create a bootable ISO image file, which contains the WD Drive Kit Standalone Recovery Manager software.
- Recover a Drive Image from the Bootable Recovery Manager Software - The bootable Standalone Recovery Manager enables users to recover a drive image from either a CD/DVD drive, a direct attached drive, or a network attached drive.
- Download the Data Lifeguard Tools software (Acronis True Image WD Edition and user manual and the WD diagnostic tool) and follow the instructions provided to complete the installation.
Acronis True Image WD Edition Software
File Size: 273 MB (approx.)
Publish Date: 04/16/2014
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8/8.1
- Version 22.214.171.12462 supports Chinese simplified, Chinese Traditional, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian and Spanish
Click on the Download Now button in the upper right corner.
- On the Language page, choose the language version of software you want to download.
- Download the Acronis True Image WD Edition Software to your computer.
- Make sure you close all programs, and click on the EXE file. The install wizard will carry you through the installation process.
- You will need to reboot your computer once the installation is completed.